[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From but NEED to Read More.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week’s Topic: Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From but NEED to Read More.

I like getting into new authors especially when they are well loved. Since I just went back into reading for almost a year now, I’ve gotten my hands on a handful of new-to-me authors and a few of them, I’ve only read once or twice because: (1) they are new, (2) I haven’t gotten the chance to read the next book of their series, and (3) the book I got from them is a standalone.

In writing this list, I’ve decided to go for authors who have written more than one book. As much as I’d like to add two or three debut authors or authors who’ve only published one book, there aren’t really anything more to read from them for now. But if you really want to know, the debut authors I’m more than willing to read more books from are Cat Winters (In the Shadows of Blackbirds) and Pierce Brown (Red Rising).

Now let’s get into the list!


E. LockhartWe Were Liars. I don’t know about the rest of E. Lockhart’s books but We Were Liars really just blew me away. I’m definitely looking forward to reading her other books.
Jennifer RushAltered. I just really want to read Erased already. I guess that’s why I put her up in the list but I haven’t come across the paperback edition soooo… I’ll wait for it. I’m really patient when it comes to having my books in the same edition :P AND Reborn’s coming up soon in early January!! XD
Mira GrantPARASITE. PARASITE is soooo interesting and before I even jumped into it I’ve been eyeing on Mira Grant’s Newsflesh Trilogy.
Lauren OliverBefore I Fall. Another author I’ve been looking out for. I really want to pick up Delirium soon but I’ve heard other people say that the series doesn’t end that well… but I’m pretty sure I’ll read it eventually.. I’m also pretty interested in reading her other books.
Megan Shepherdthe Madman’s Daughter. Same with Altered. I really just want to finish this series (third book, A Cold Legacy is coming in 2015!!) and maybe see if the Cage will be better (not that I didn’t enjoy the Madman’s Daughter).
Melissa De La CruzBlue Bloods. I didn’t really enjoy Blue Bloods that much but I’m honestly intrigued at what’s up. I’ve read it more than a year ago and I definitely forgot some part of it but I’m still thinking about reading the entire series one of these days. AND I also want to read her new series – the Ring and the Crown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...