[WEEKEND READS] Yeah? Yeah.

current read.
Hello,

I suck at reading classics. I said last week that I was reading 1984. And I tried really hard to really keep reading it but my interest just falters a lot especially with school back at full swing once again. I'll read it again soon. I'll finish it. I don't want to leave a book unfinished. So soon... I promise.

I think that setting it aside for now is the best choice. I don't want to get stuck reading something I'm not enjoying. Maybe when I'm in a better mood for it, I'll pick it up once again and read it from the very beginning (just like what I did with Wuthering Heights years ago - took me the third time reading it to actually finish it).
This is Where It Ends | Marieke Nijkamp
Such a great read. I had mixed feelings about the multiple POVs. It was intriguing and I had questions (really stupid once maybe) that were left unanswered which I am not happy about. But the ending really moved me. Review will be up soon :)


Eleanor & Park | Rainbow Rowell
I don't understand why my friends don't like it. Honestly, I think it's okay. I like how awkward they started - their thoughts on each other, how Eleanor secretly reads Park's comics. I basically like this books and think it's more of an okay read - two outcasts, the music Eleanor's life...
Revealed (Rumors #2) | A.C. Arthur
I reviewed the first book, Rumors, mid-2015. It's an okay read. It was intriguing and had a focus on each character's secrets. I received an invite from the publisher via netgalley, so I was like 'why not?' It's already there in my shelf, so I might as well read it and see how it ends. So far, it's everything like before and although I'm still in the beginning, I'm already forming my suspect. Because why not?


UnSouled (Unwind #3) | Neal Shusterman
I finally finished UnWholly last week. I'm reading a breather book right now, Eleanor & Park, just to take a break from the genre (it's just my style of reading). I LOVE to go back to go back to the world of Unwind and see how things will go.
Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky #1) | Megan Crewe
I don't know about this scifi novel but it's one of my 2016 goals to read a book set in space and this could be it (or maybe the entire trilogy even). I've read positive thoughts on this one but since I'm not the space-themed reader, I'm still not sure... but hopefully, I'd like it :)


*             *             *
How about you guys, what books have you recently finished? What are you reading right now? How is it, are you enjoying it? What do you plan to read next?

let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...