[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Books I Really Want to Read But Don’t Own Yet.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week’s Topic: Books I Really Want to Read But Don’t Own Yet.

It’s a really huge list for me. Every time I’d drop by the bookstore, it seems that I just want to grab half of the books displayed there (but of course I can’t do that). Book buying bans don’t work for me anymore because I want to buy books every single week. It’s like I always want to see something new in my shelf even though I know that I still have a fair amount of books to read. ohgodthebookbuyingaddiction!

I cut my list into three (and ended up listing 15 books!), released books, to be released books, and manga (it has a special place in my heart, you know :3 and they are still considered as books)..

{ released books }


Let’s Get Lost. There was a huge rave about this book. The cover is so lovely and the reviews are so positive. I also feel that this is one of those contemporary reads that I love especially that some reviews say that it’s a light read that can also move readers.
Tsarina. Because it resembles my name (Tsarina = Czarina). It’s a historical fiction + Russian culture.
Cinder. This is one of those book series I’ve been meaning to read but can’t seem to find. Many reviewers seem to love this series.
Tesla’s Attic. I’d LOVE to read another Neal Shusterman book just because I LOVE how he develops his characters. And I saw that this had humor :) Downsiders had its fun moments and I’m guessing this one has more :3
(Don’t You) Forget About Me. Another book that bloggers rave about. It has a really intriguing premise. And reviews tell me that I should read it!!


{ to be released books }


The Cure for Dreaming. After reading In the Shadow of Blackbirds, I told myself that I’d read everything that Cat Winters will write. The way she writes is absolutely beautiful – her character, her imagery is so beautiful. The Cure for Dreaming gives off the same feeling as In the Shadow of Blackbirds.
Falling Into Place. This sounds like another realistic contemporary fiction I’d like to read. This involves suicide. Reading through the blurb, it makes me think that this will be a lovely read that can touch lives.
The Young Elites. After finishing the Legend Trilogy, I am more than willing to read anything Marie Lu writes which means I more than excited to read this new series!
SYMBIONT. While Parasite will not exactly make my top ten books this year, I really enjoyed this especially how much I’d think about all the explanations that goes through (even though they are entirely fictional). I’m really looking forward to the time when they are actually running for their lives or something like that…
Golden Son. I really, really enjoyed Red Rising. It ended well and the next installment will surely have more interesting twists and maybe more strategic battles.


{ m a n g a }


BTOOOM!. I really enjoyed the anime and I’d like to read the manga because I feel that the anime won’t go for another season. It ended nicely but I still have questions. Like a lot of them!
Death Note. I’ve read this online and after doing so, I’d really just want to own it.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I’ve seen the anime and really enjoyed it. It has a really interesting idea and I’d love to relive this anime by reading its manga.
We Were There. Bokura ga Ita is one of the few shoujo anime that I found really moving. The liveaction made me cry a lot but the second part really felt rush. I think that reading the manga would make me feel better for the series. Shoujo-romance isn’t my usual pick for manga but I’m willing to make excuses for this one :)
Attack on Titan: No Regrets. It’s a story about Levi and Erwin. AND Erwin is one of my favorite characters in Attack on Titan!! I’m really curious about his story (and maybe how he and Levi got to know each other).

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books do you really want to read but don’t own yet? :)


follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...