APRIL BOOK HAUL

Half Bad by Sally Green | My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga | True Calling by Siobhan Davis | Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan | Inhuman Interest  by Eric Turowski


Hello,
Mid-April marked the beginning of my Summer Classes. The good thing: I get allowance which means book money (LOL). The bad thing: I have classes from 8AM to 3PM straight (well except to eat lunch at 12NN I guess). While the schedule is a bit hassling, I'd say that there really isn't much school work although my reading schedule gets a bit ruined because I spend a good amount of time in university.

Anyway, I decided to place myself in a book buying ban. While I admit that it's VERY impossible, I think that I'm pretty much getting through it well. I only bought 2books for the month && the three books bellow are free copies from Amazon and an ebook I won from Tracy @ Cornerfolds's giveaway which I just receive today :)


{ FOR REVIEW }
The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa | The Decaying Empire by Laura Thalassa | Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank | Baxter's Draw by Juliette Harper | Alice's Portrait by Juliette Harper | Twisted Dark, vol1 by Neil Gibson | Head in the Sand by Damien Boyd | Kickback by Damien Boyd | Swansong by Damien Boyd |  Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe | The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe | Such A Secret Place by Cortney Pearson | Damage Done by Amanda Panitch | Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood

*             *             *
Recent Read.
Baxter's Draw by Juliette Harper. Honestly not as good as the first book, Langston's Daughters.
Head in the Sand by Damien Boyd. This man has nailed it again. Thrilling Crime Fiction-wise? I'd say I love him! Review to come :)
Current Read.
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. So far... disappointed. Not loving it.
The Merit Birds by Kelley Powell. Set in Laos. The whole moving from US to Laos and not liking it gives me that Chronicles from Chateau Moines vibe.
Next Read.
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I didn't love the first book as much as everyone else but since I already have this second book, why not read it? I've been holding it off for so long...
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos. I started reading this a few weeks ago but got bored. Now I plan to restart it hoping that I'll like it.



follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...