MARCH BOOK HAUL (aka the-last-month-of-school haul)

ignore the bloodydamn rubik's cube.. I was preventing Cruel Crown's cover from flipping up :P
Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard | Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys | Morning Star by Pierce Brown

Hello,
I'm a couple of weeks away from my summer vacation. I really can't wait for it!! It means more time for myself, for skills improvements, and for reading! I dropped by Amazon Kindle eBooks a few times this past month and came out with several new reads. And they were all FREE! I also got School of Deaths from a giveaway by Haraiah @ Random Things in MotionEarthbound and After the Winter by Mark R. Healy by simply joining his mailing list, Better Off by Yesenia Vargas by joining her mailing list, and Transcend Saga Box Set by Michelle Madow through the same way.

The list of my new ebook reads is really, really lengthy. I kind of ended up with a combination of different YA genres and adult mystery thriller (it's still mostly YA though). I also downloaded a couple of review copies that interests me but are somehow off my comfort zone. I'm sure I'll never finish all of these during my vacation. But crossing my fingers that I'll be able to read a good amount of them :)


Witch Song by Amber Argyle | Z-Minus 1 by Perrin Briar |  Never Never Part One by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher | Remembrance by Michelle Madow | Ruin by C.B. Stone | Once Gone by Blake Pierce | Desperation by C.B. Stone | Gypsy by Trisha Leigh | Lost by Donnielle Tyner | Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame | The Map by William Ritter | The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris | Frey by Melissa Wright | Still Life With Murder by P.B. Ryan | Arena 1 by Morgan Rice | School of Deaths by Christopher Mannino | Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R. Smith | Spirals by Sarah Dalton | Dissever by Tracey Ward | Final Life by Rose Garcia | Ignite by Erica Crouch | The Way by Mary E. Twomey | Earthbound by Mark R. Healy | After the Winter by Mark R. Healy | Lost Lives by Malcolm Richards | Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green | The Whisper of Stars by Nick Jones | The Narrowing Path by David J. Normoyle | Solving for Ex by LeighAnn Kopans | Without You by Yesenia Vargas | Better Off by Yesenia Vargas | The Transcend Time Saga Complete Box Set by Michelle Madow

{ FOR REVIEW }

Blest by Blaise Lucey | Every Exquisite Thing by Matthew Quick | The Wicked Boy by Kate Summerscale | Broken Angels by Gemma Liviero

*             *             *

Over the past month, I've been trying to improve my skills and are working on several arts-related projects. I'm also trying out new things (that are of course related to arts) - moving my work from traditional to digital. Writing THEN scanning THEN digital-izing is something I'm trying to really get a hang of. Hopefully soon I can share more things. I'm thinking of starting a portfolio blog soon. For now, you can drop by my instagram account and/or tumblr account for my art works :)

Also this week, I watched a few episodes of anime. I went through a couple of Charlotte and LOVED that Angel Beats! had a quick cameo! I watched around 5 episodes of KoufukuGraffiti and the art is just so beautiful but I had to really take note of some poorly edited or cleaned drawings/layering (whatever things are called there). Nonetheless, it was really fun to watch. I'm hoping to finish it next week alongside Charlotte!


let's connect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...