[Top Ten Tuesday] Book Covers I’d Frame as Pieces of Art


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s topic: top ten book covers I’d frame as pieces of art.

This week’s topic actually made me realize just how few my books really are so I made my list as a combination of books I’ve read and want to read :D First five – books I’ve read; last five – books I’m interested in reading.


Perfect Ruin. I absolutely love Perfect Ruin’s cover especially the white sketches at the side. When I bought it, I really just can’t stop myself from staring at its details. Even the inside of this book is really beautiful. Lauren DeStefano’s covers are just absolutely stunning.
Infinityglass. Among the series, I think Infinityglass has the most wonderful cover. That pose is just so eye-catching.
In the Shadow of Blackbirds. I don’t really know how to explain it but this cover just has its unusual beauty in it.


Blue Moon. I think Blue Moon is the most beautiful cover of the Immortals series that I have. That crystal with that wonderful bed of flowers is just so relieving to look at.
Black Spring. This cover is both so beautiful and haunting. Aside from the story being adapted from my fave classic, Wuthering Heights, this cover just convinced me to buy it.
Between the Shades of Gray. Is a book I’ve been eyeing but never get to buy because of its poor condition whenever I see it in the bookstore (and I’ve only seen it once). I just love its simplicity!
ONE. This one is a bit similar to Infinityglass’ cover but more breathtaking with that really wonderful background and puzzle lines (whatever they were called) at the model’s back.


Ignite Me. The Shatter Me series have that really breathtaking covers which I really adore and obviously, Ignite Me is my fave among them although I have yet to read this series.
For Darkness Shows the Stars. Among all covers with beautiful dress, I think this is one of the most beautiful out there. Aside from the dress, the model pose, and the galaxy colors, I absolutely love the typography of the title.
Some Quiet Place. Now that I’ve thought about it, it seems that I have a thing for covers with haunting atmosphere and beautiful dress and this cover just combined it really well.

*              *              *


How about you, what book covers you’d like to frame as pieces of art? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...