APRIL BOOK HAUL (aka can't stop buying haul)

The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy | The Secret Language of Sisters by Luanne Rice | Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse | The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner | Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit | The Seven Dials Mystery by Agatha Christie | Querna Dose by C.C. Gaño | Unbound by Neal Shusterman | A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

Hello

April marks the official start of my vacation. This also means more time to read and more active in blogging! This also means not much money for books. So yeah... But that's completely fine. I still have more books to read for the span of my possibly 3 months of vacation. Enough physical books and ebooks to read :)

Early March, I received an email telling me that I won The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy from b00k r3vi2ws. It was the first physical book I won that came from an international giveaway. I felt so lucky. Because shipping takes so much time, I'm so glad to finally got my hands on it mid-April. Aside from this book, I won a few more giveaways physical books one from Precious @ Fragments of Life, another from Renu @ The Page Turner but those will be for May Book Haul :) Ebooks I won are, of course, in this post: Meddling with Murder && Golden Dawn.

Once again, all of these ebooks are freebies from Amazon. I grabbed them because they are free of they were free. I'd love to get around them soon since they're starting to pile up on my e-reader along with all my review-books -___-

Invitation to Die by Julian Starr | The New Lease by John Stryder | Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse by Harper Lin | Ghost in the Machine by Ed James | Awaken by Sarah M. Ross | Among Wolves by R.A. Hakok | Viable by R.A. Hakok | Immurement by Norma Hinkens | Destined for Dreams by Ginna Moran | Prescient by Derek Murphy | Blind Rage by Michael W. Sherer | The Blackout by Stephanie Erickson | Deception by Siobhan Davis | Meddling with Murder by Ellie Campbell | Golden Dawn by Andrea Alien | Burn the Dead: Quarantine by Steven Jenkins | Kill School: Slice by Karen Carr | Echoes of Silence by Elana Johnson | The Awakening by Melissa A. Craven

{ FOR REVIEW }
Fire Roses by Alice Zorn | A Front Page Affair by Radha Vatsal | In the Light of What We See by Sarah Painter | Under My Skin by Zoe Markham | Medea's Curse by Anne Buist | Split the Sun by Tessa Elwood | The White Cottage Mystery by Margery Allingham | Healing Maddie Brees by Rebecca Brewster Stevenson

*             *             *

Even though it's already vacation, I can't seem to finish a decent amount of books in a week. My goal is to go around 3 to 5 books a week. Three is my basic target though. I doing it slowly since I'm a slow reader. I don't want to assume I can read 5 books a week immediately. But hopefully soon :) Happy reading everyone!


How about you guys, what books did you get this month? How many of them have you read? How was your month? :)


let's connect!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...