MARCH ROUNDUP!

my April TBR
Hello,

I'm so glad to see March end. Now I'm only a week away from my summer vacation. Just how great is that? I'm so excited to have all the time in my hands - be able to read a lot, watch a lot and practice my skills :D

I'm currently reading Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard. Sadly, I'm reading this book far longer than I expected myself to do so. It's such a short novella compilation and it's oddly taking me so much time. In a quick note, I'm not exactly getting absorbed in it. Ugh. I'm also going through The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander. I'm still not so much into it but it's going pretty well for me.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }

*             *             *

I'm supposed to me working on my finals project but here I am constructing this post and not even caring if I'll have enough time to work on it. Basically I'm just waiting for my mood to come around. I'm just really not up for layout editing right now. Ugh. I know it's wrong. But my mind really just isn't working when I'm not in the mood.

I know I say this almost every month but this time around, I'll really make sure that this will happen. I'll go back to watching anime and I'll do a weekly coverage of an anime or two. I'm really excited for this! Anime is the reason I started this blog so going back to writing a weekly post about it feels like a really big deal for me. Wish me luck on this! In case you're interested, I plan to cover either Mayoiga (mystery - an odd sounding village, really intriguing; sounds that there may be some psychological aspect which I'm really interested about) OR Kiznaiver (out of the many scifi and fantasy shows this one caught my attention; must be the art; must be because it's original; must be the utopian setup - that is, obviously dystopian.. them cliches) OR both (I think that may also work for me). Kiznaiver is starts next Saturday (4/9) while Mayoiga starts today.. so yeah.. soon.. my posts will be up soon :)

Kiznaiver (Trigger) | Mayoiga (Diomedea)


*             *             *

{ MARCH BOOK HAUL }
Morning Star + Salt to the Sea + Cruel Crown + a whole bunch of Kindle Freebies
Plus, these ebooks which I got just these past couple of days: the Dead Room is a freebie while The Society and Murder in Missoula are review copies.

The Dead Room by Stephanie Erickson | The Society by Jodie Andrefski | Murder in Missoula by Laurence Giliotti

{ POSTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ }

{ APRIL TBR }
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas | Winter (the Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer | The Clouded Sky (Earth & Sky #2) by Mega Crewe | Broken Angels by Gemma Liviero | Lost Girls (D.I. Kim Stone #3) by Angela Marsons



let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...