Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun PV: definitely a must to watch

Oh look, due to my lack of time to watch I'm dropping by ANN a lot recently. This time around, I came across the PV of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun which seems to be a romantic-comedy. And this PV clearly just proves how good this series is going to be.


Synopsis

Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, he becomes convinced they are friends. Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku? A cold-hearted girl and super-troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective.
Pasted from <http://myanimelist.net/anime/14227/Tonari_no_Kaibutsu-kun>
Reading through the synopsis again (I always forget them. LOL) really convinced me that this series is going to be good. As I have said, the PV definitely backs up their romantic-comedy genre well. I like the changes of scenes and by the end of the 3rd scene, that kiss was just cute :3 'itadakimasu!'. Now I really can't wait for this series. The animation is pretty good although the art seems generic but then, that doesn't really matter from an interesting anime. And that chicken in Haru's lap seem so weird. HAHA.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...