[Stacking the Shelves] where did my bookbuyingban go?

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

Like seriously.

I think I mentioned in one of my posts that I’ll be on a book buying ban because I’m saving up for something. Unsurprising enough, I just can’t stop myself from grabbing these books when I saw them in the bookstore. SO this is what I call my chick-lit contemporary grabs (okay maybe We Were Liars isn’t completely chick-lit but hey, it’s contemporary!) simply because it’s such a big deal for me since I’m not a big chick-lit reader.


License to Spill. I’ve been meaning to grab this book since it was released and only this past week did the bookstore had it.
We Were Liars. All the wonderful reviews (and negative ones included) truly convinced me to pick this one up. I still have a few books to read but I’d like to put this at the top of my TBR list (next to License to Spill, maybe..)
How (Not) to Find a Boyfriend.
So this is my random pick this past week. I saw the freaking title and I just wanted to grab it. I read through the blurb at the back and while it’s not exactly for me, I’d still like to give it a go…


These next stuff are for review.
Finding Keepers. Sounds like another contemporary-drama to me. While reading LIFE INTERRUPTED, I’m getting this feeling that contemporary-drama could just be right for me. I’m definitely reading TFiOS soon~~
Lost Kingdom.
Another magic-fantasy related book I picked up for a book tour. I don’t exactly know if picking this is up was the right choice or not… but I’m still busy taste-testing the high fantasy genre so I guess I’ll really see how I feel about this genre after a couple more books (this included).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...