[STACKING THE SHELVES] MY FIRST SIGNED COPY! :D


Zodiac by Romina Russell | My Little Monster, vol4 by Robico | All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | JUDGE, vol5 by Yoshiki Tonogai | We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Hello,

Things have been crazy for me. I have a stockpile of projects that need to be started ASAP. But I'm quite sure things will work out soon... I'm very glad to show my most recent and not so recent book buys. Over a week a go, I bought Zodiac and I can't wait to have the time to read it. The same goes for All the Bright Places! My last manga orders also arrived, I finished reading JUDGE, vol5 a couple of days ago. I'll post my review soon. AND just today, I was able to grab a signed copy of We Were Liars! YAY!!

{ FOR REVIEW }


The Witch of Napoli by Michael Schmiker | Silent Scream by Angela Marsons | My Day Light Monsters by Sarah Dalton | Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton | As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka | As White as Snow by Salla Simukka | The Merit Birds by Kelley Powell | Modern Rituals by J.S. Leonard



EXTRA PHOTOS!



*             *             *

Recent Read.
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma. Kept me curious all throughout. Kept me wondering, interested. Beautiful writing.
Current Read.
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner. I do see it now when some readers said it had Sword Art Online idea. I like The Eye of Minds's overall concept more but somehow, I'm not enjoying the execution. It's kind of boring me out.
The Hitchhiker Strain Series by Kellie Sheridan.
Next Read.
Modern Rituals by J.S. Leonard.
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. For my Series Enders Book Challenge (hosted by Sandy and Holly) + Horror Reading Challenge (hosted by Tracy)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...