[TOP TEN TUESDAY] 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week's Topic: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get To.

Every year there're A LOT of books I really want to get and read. But of course getting all of the is freaking impossible especially when you're in my country (unless I start ordering online which is quite impossible for now).

This list consists of 2014 releases I wanted to read but wasn't able to because I don't own them yet.


A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. cute romance told in multiple POV.
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters. nothing but positive reviews. with my great enjoyment of Winter's In the Shadow of Blackbirds, I'm quite positive that I'll love this one as well.
SYMBIONT by Mira Grant. this is one of the 2014 sequels I'm itching to get and I can't find it in my local bookstore :(
UnDivided by Neal Shusterman. okay, I haven't actually read UnSouled but I'll just cross my fingers I'll be able to get them both at the same time because I really, REALLY need to know what happens after UnWholly.
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang. I NEED TO GRAB THIS SOON. I've been seeing this in the bookstore a lot but my eyes randomly lands on another book which for some reasons I'd rather get. oh well.



(Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn. Mixed reviews. So much raving from bloggers. Interesting premise.
Zodiac by Romina Russell. I'm hearing nice things about this one. I'm not a high fantasy fan but I'm willing to try this one. I'm hoping to get this this week :)
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid. Another book with many positive thoughts. Contemporary YA that's kind of my type of read.
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Positive reviews. A YA contemporary I'm interested in reading :)
Attack on Titan: No Regrets by Gun Snark. THIS SIDE STORY!! Levi and Erwin!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...