[Top Ten Tuesday] Books on my Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week’s Topic: Books on my Summer TBR List. This kind of feels the same as the topic a couple of weeks ago which I edited as Books That Will Be in My School Bag This Semester (and so far one of those have been in my bag and the other one is currently in my bag :D).

So this list for me feels like an edited version of that earlier post since I’ve slashed out two of them and I’ve done some rethinking on some of the books I’ve listed earlier. Add to that the newly acquired books I have for review. SO here’s my current TBR List!

- Books I Already Own -



Insurgent and Allegiant. Divergent was really good but I’ve read mixed thoughts about how the story ends and there are more disappointments. But since I already have these, I’ll read them anyway and see how myself how it ends(:
Between Shades of Gray. My *mentally counting* third historical fiction book. (I don’t know why I’m counting them). I’ve been quite interested in this book for such a long time. So when I saw it in the bookstore a couple of weeks back, I instantly grabbed it. And did I mention that this can be part of the diverse books? This is about a fifteen-year-old Lithuanian girl :D
[oops, I copy-pasted my thoughts from my last post :3]
Life Interrupted. This isn’t really my usual read but I’m always more than willing to break away from my comfort zone and try something quite new. I’ve always been interested in books that tackle teenage issues such as early pregnancy. I’ll most likely read this soon enough.
Gypsy. This is another book that I have for review and well… this involves superpowers which is another out-of-my-comfort-zone read (unless I’ll start counting Shatter Me in superpower books).

- Books I’ll Own Soon -



License to Spill. This will come out this June && I’ll definitely read it immediately. Why I’m reading this? it’s simply because I’m a Lisi Harrison fan && that cliffhanger in Pretenders is just sooooo annoying!
Ignite Me. This is a follow up on the Shatter Me trilogy. I didn’t bought Ignite Me immediately because I don’t want to own the first two in paperback and the final book in hardcover (which is the only on available in the store at that time... I don’t like mismatching book editions/covers/etc).
Til Death. I saw this again today in the bookstore and I wanted to read this because it’s a YA written by a PH author.
[I copy-pasted again my thoughts from my last post :3]
The Silkworm. OHMY THIS BOOK!! This comes out in a couple of days and I can’t wait to get my hands on this! The Cuckoo’s Calling was just too amazing and I’m pretty sure that this sequel will be better (at least based on the blurb given :D)
(Don’t You) Forget About Me. I picked this for my Waiting on Wednesday a couple of weeks back and I still haven’t gotten a copy of this! I hate myself! Or maybe it’s because it’s still not available for our country… I’ll check on another bookstore this weekend…. I really NEED to read this!!
*             *             *

How about you guys, what books are you reading this summer? Do we have anything in common? :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...