[Top Ten Tuesday] Books That Will Be in My School Bag This Semester

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s topic: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer. I kind of edited the topic a little because summer officially ends for me (in our country, PH) and I’ll be coming back to school a week from now~
I haven’t finish all of the books I posted in my Stacking the Shelves so they’ll most likely occupy my bag this coming semester as I sweep through vacant periods and commute to and from school. Fancy. Well this list simply sounds like my TBR books this semester :D

-books I already own-



Insurgent and Allegiant. Divergent was really good but I’ve read mixed thoughts about how the story ends and there are more disappointments. But since I already have these, I’ll read them anyway and see how myself how it ends(:
Shatter Me and Unravel Me. I’m interested in this series because of its overwhelming popularity (yup, I’m just that type of kid). But I’ve read a review of Shatter Me and I became a bit more interested at its story and its writing style.
Between Shades of Gray. My *mentally counting* third historical fiction book. (I don’t know why I’m counting them). I’ve been quite interested in this book for such a long time. So when I saw it in the bookstore a couple of weeks back, I instantly grabbed it. And did I mention that this can be part of the diverse books? This is about a fifteen-year-old Lithuanian girl :D

-books I’ll own soon-



License to Spill. This will come out this June && I’ll definitely read it immediately. Why I’m reading this? it’s simply because I’m a Lisi Harrison fan && that cliffhanger in Pretenders is just sooooo annoying!
Panic. I’ve been eyeing this for such a long time already! I enjoyed Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. While I’ve read mixed thoughts on this one, I’m still pretty interested in reading this.
The Selection, The Elite, and The One. I’ll buy this then read the entire series all in one go. Well at least I hope. I just saw this in the bookstore today. Anyway, I’m mainly interested in reading this because of how popular it is (here I go again~).
Til Death. I saw this again today in the bookstore and I wanted to read this because it’s a YA written by a PH author.
Ignite Me. This is a follow up on the Shatter Me trilogy. I didn’t bought Ignite Me immediately because I don’t want to own the first two in paperback and the final book in hardcover (which is the only on available in the store at that time... I don’t like mismatching book editions/covers/etc).

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books will be in your beach bag this summer? :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...