JULY ROUNDUP

Hello,

July was a really crazy month. I already briefly talked about how my month went on on my Book Haul post a couple of days back. I'm really hoping that I can get back to reading :) I picked up The Infinite Sea just because it's a YA sci-fi and it's my fave genre. I really enjoyed The 5th Wave and with what I've read so far, I think it's going pretty well for me. Even though I'm quite busy today, I still pick it up and read bit by bit :) (sad thing is that the third book comes out next year, it's going to be a long wait for me then...).

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie | A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander | The Book of James by Ellen J. Green | Mama Cried by Talie Haven | The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg | Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa | CRESS by Marissa Meyer | Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper

*             *             *

{ JULY BOOKHAUL }


THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }
Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake | The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabirlle Zevin | Killer Jam by Karen Inerney

This is kind of the same TBR list I made last month. I wasn't able to read them last month because: (1) I was too busy, (2) I wasn't motivated to read any of them yet, and (3) YES, I realized lately that I was actually in a slump. I'm trying to get over that right now... hopefully this last book I picked up will work the magic :)


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...