JUNE ROUNDUP: Back to School!!

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago, I went back to school. I'm finally on my (yet again) third year in college. This advertising major isn't putting so much stress on me as much as my previous major (BS Computer Engineering) had which is really good. It tells me that in some ways, I'm actually enjoying it. I guess this means I made the right choice (in terms of shifting to my new major).

I'm currently enrolled in 3D Design, Creative Copywriting, and Color and Line Appreciation (aka Painting) Classes which I'm enjoying so far. Hopefully I'll be able to develop my drawing and painting skills soon :)

June was a really decent month for me in terms of both reading and blogging. I'm ahead of my Goodreads reading challenge and have become a bit consistent on my posting. But since school is back, I'm really hoping to manage my time better this time around.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han | The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey | The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis | Secret of the Sevens by Lynn Lindquist | Evil Games by Angela Marsons | Rumors by A.C. Arthur | The Cure by Stephanie Erickson | You Can't Get Blood Out of Shag Carpet by Juliette Harper | Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }
Rumors by A.C. Arthur | You Can't Get Blood Out of Shag Carpet by Juliette Harper

*             *             *

{ JUNE BOOKHAUL }


THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }
Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake | The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabirlle Zevin | Damage Done by Amanda Panitch

I've read one book and currently reading three books from my listed Summer TBR post last June. I'm really proud of myself this time around. I've listed here the three physical books I've left from my list, one review copy, and a book I told myself (and Joy from Joyousreads as well) I'll read. Really hoping to read all of these this month!!

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }
A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander | Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper

*             *             *
Recent Read.
The Book of James by Ellen J. Green. Didn't enjoyed it that much. Decent mystery but I didn't like the story. Review soon.
Mama Cried by Talia Haven. Short story. Interesting concept. Was an okay read. Review soon.
Current Read.
A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander. Enjoying this!! Food talk. Not much romance yet interesting mystery. I still don't have any idea who's the murderer :D
The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis. History Fiction. Keeps on making me think about Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. Ugh. But it's good. Really.
Incendiary by Chris Cleave. A letter to Osama. A really, really LONG letter. Not my type of story. Thinking about placing this on-hold.
Next Read.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Really hoping that I'll have the motivation to actually start this thing and finally finish this bloodydamn series.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...