JANUARY ROUNDUP!

my first Rainbow Rowell read: Eleanor & Park
Hello,

January ends with me procrastinating on everything I should be working on. I know I'm not supposed to be super busy but I ended up being that because of delaying everything. I promised myself to change that but it seems that nothing really happened. Little by little, I promise. By the end of February I should see some changes on myself. *sigh*

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
*             *             *

I only have a couple more months before the school year ends. I'm so excited for it. Just imagine the
number of books I can read in a week by then. Imagine how much time I can devote to developing my skills and hobbies. I know my head already tasting my vacation but I'm still working really hard on my current school projects.

Right now, I'm working on an infographic about the upcoming election's senatorial candidates. It's quite time consuming yet at the same time, I'm really enjoying it. I kind of think it's my thing (although I still need to get better at it. This is my first infographic though.) - designing and layouting. I really need to work on my vector skills. I kind of left it out to rust after I became so indulged to books.

*             *             *

{ OCTOBER BOOK HAUL }
The Rose Society + a couple of review copies

{ POSTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ }


{ FEBRUARY TBR }


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...