[Stacking the Shelves] not-my-usual-read books...

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

I’m this kid who’s always interested in taste testing stories/genres I don’t usually read. I’m patient and always open minded :)

A Game of Thrones has such a huge fan base. I have no plans on watching the TV series just because I’m not a TV person. I borrowed the book from my sister @ So Gelleesh. My eyes widen at the sight of it. It has 807 pages @__@ the longest book I’ve read this year was Parasite which is 500+ pages only… and A Game of Thrones is the pages of Parasite + a half more. This might take me for awhile…

Incendiary is a late birthday gift to me by my sister (again~~). It’s a contemporary adult fiction that involves war. It looks like a drama novel. Not exactly my read right now but I’m getting there, I pretty sure… I sure hope I’ll enjoy this.

For Review: Curse Breaker: Guild Assasin. A steampunk, science fiction, and magic novel. Not my usual read but hope I’ll enjoy it because I HATE writing rant reviews :)


*             *             *
Recent Read.
Jackaby by William Ritter. Supernatural + crime fiction = my type of read! I read this in like 2 days.. review to come soon :)
Current Read.
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. This is the second time I posted this as my current read… I was quite busy last time and the first chapters were pretty slow for me. But these last few chapters were really absorbing me… so many things going on.
Avery by Charlotte McConaghy. The opening chapter was pretty nice. Hopefully I’ll enjoy it :)
Next Read.
the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Borrowed this book from a friend a week ago and I hate myself that I still haven’ started with it. Gotta finish Out of the Easy soon~
Dead Girl Walking by Ruth Silver.  I just posted my review of Ruth Silver’s Orenda. I didn’t like it as much as I wanted to but I hope that Dead Girl Walking will be better :)



follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...