[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Books on my Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week's Topic: Books on my TBR List.

Fall is my favorite season for anime but it looks like Fall will also be my favorite season for books. There are just so many interesting books that will be released (and five of these books I chose are those that I'm eagerly looking forward to because I've read a book or two from these authors).

The other half of the list is composed of books I own but haven't had the time to read yet. AND hopefully by listing them here, I'll always be reminded that I should read them soon (actually 3 out of 5 of these books are newly bought and I'm sooo excited for them so I'll probably read them soon either way).

{ Fall Releases }


{ I Own Books }




follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...