MARCH ROUNDUP

Hello,

March was another crazy month but I was really glad that I was able to manage it, somehow. I had a few sleepless nights but I believe that it was all worth it (well for most of the part, really).

{ BOOK REVIEWS }

The Burned Bridges Protocol
 by Abigail Borders | The Ghost of You by Amanda Burckhard | Manga Classics: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, Stacy King, Crystal Chan | Chronicles from Chateau Moines by Evelyne Holingue | Silent Scream by Angela Marsons | My Daylight Monsters by Sarah Dalton | The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma | Delayed Death by Beate Boeker

{ ANIME REVIEW }

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (Dogakobo)

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }
+ giveaways

The Burned Bridges Protocol by Abigail Borders | The Ghost of You by Amanda Burckhard | Baxter's Draw by Juliette Harper | The Infinite by Lori M. Lee | Chronicles from Chateau Moines by Evelyne Holingue | A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander | Delayed Death by Beate Boeker | Bone Dry by Cady Vance

*             *             *

{ BOOK CHALLENGE UPDATE }
2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge: 18 or 70
2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 6 of 20
2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge: 1 or 5
2015 Contemporary Reading Challenge: 3 of 10
2015 Horror Reading Challenge: 1 or 5
2015 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 7 of 25

aand I would like to show you guys one of my video projects for the semester. It's one half of my final exam for non-linear editing. I used the song Kiss Me Again by We Are the In Crowd (ft. Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low) - you guys should really listen to this band :)


THIS MONTH...
{ TBR LIST }
Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton | Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee | Silverwood by Betsy Streeter | Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake | Scarlet by Marissa Meyer | Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }

The Blast by Sarah Perlmutter

*             *             *
Recent Read.
Delayed Death by Beate Boeker. A MUST READ!
The Fade Out, vol1 by Ed Brubaker. Pretty interesting comic but really left me hanging.
Current Read.
Golden Son by Pierce Brown. NOT DISAPPOINTED EVEN FOR A BIT. I'm really loving this. It has a faster pace than the first book.
The Blast by Sarah Perlmutter. I'm still in the first 10% of the book. Although it is pretty interesting and I'm liking the first reaction of the people to the blast. Pretty realistic.
Next Read.
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I JUST NEED TO READ THIS ALREADY!
Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton. I enjoyed My Daylight Monsters and I'd love to see more of Mary and MO :)



follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...