[WEEKLY MUSING] Books I'd Like to Read Before 2016

some books I intend to read before the year ends
Hello,

2015 was a really great reading year for me. As of today, goodreads told me I've read 82 books out of my goal of 70. Before the year ends, I'd really love to read a few more books and maybe go around 100 read books for year.

Today, I decided to list down books I'd love to read before the year ends. I have more or less (actually less) three weeks to go before 2016. Impossible? Some part of me thinks it is but who knows? Christmas vacation is coming up so I think that I'll have a decent amount of time to actually read.


Sarah J. Maas' books. I keep on telling myself that before the year ends, I'd LOVE to read all her books and eagerly wait (and impatiently) with everyone else for the 5th book of the ToG Series and 2nd book of ACOTAR.

Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman. I've read both Unwind and UnWholly a years and a year ago respectively. I was able to buy UnSouled and UnDividede early this year (I think). I want to reread both Unwind and UnWholly then continue with the next two books to finally finish the series. I really can't believe that I haven't gone around this series since I remember myself being so excited for the final book, hahaha.

Other Books I'd LOVE to read. Okay, going around these books would be a bit impossible with two books series I already want to go over but still... You know, just in case I accidentally finish all of those books above OR I wanted to read something in between series since I'm not really the type to marathon a book series.. So yeah, this is just so that I have something in mind to read already..

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books or series do you still want to read before the year ends? Do we have the same reads? How was your reads this year? Were you able to reach your goal? Or are you still reading a few more books to reach it?



let's connect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...