OCTOBER BOOK HAUL (aka my unexpected buys haul)

unexpected hauls.
Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King | Everlost by Neal Shusterman | The Midnight Star by Marie Lu | Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven | Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo | Rescue at Lost Baños by Bruce Henderson
Hello,

I said I'll be gone by October but then I still have unfinished business. So I'll probably take up the next couple of weeks of November to post around four reviews -- one YA contemporary thriller and three adult mystery-thrillers. After those, I'll work on my new book blog to be shared on 2017. I'm honestly excited for that :)

For now, here are the books I unexpectedly acquired last October :)


Why the heck did I said that these are unexpected buys? Let's go through them my physical hauls, okay?

Murder at the Book Group and Everlost are from Books for Less. It's a second hand bookstore in a mall I frequent. And unexpectedly, I saw Everlost and HAD to buy it. Because it's a book by Neal Shusterman, okay? AND I HAVE TO BUY ALL HIS BOOKS!! As for Holding Up the Universe and Rescue at Los Baños, they came from Fully Booked. I was waiting for friends because we were suppose to attend this event. My friends were late so I ended up going to the bookstore and ended up getting these two books I've been hoping to grab. Finally, Six of Crows and The Midnight Star were from the recent sale National Book Store had. Unexpected sale therefore unexpected buys :P I do not have self control. lol.

I'll have my semester break on the third week of November. I cannot wait for that. But for now, I have to work on this 30+-paged magazine layout and three-part infographic and some final revisions on our thesis.

Also, I haven't finished any physical books. THIS READING SLUMP IS EATING ME ALIVE!!! For the time being, vote for the book I should read to get out of it. I'll start picking books up next week!! :D

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books did you get this month? How many of them have you read? How was your month? :)



let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...