[Stacking the Shelves] THE SILKWORM IS OUT AND YOU SHOULD READ IT!!!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

SOOOOO… school started a couple of weeks back and I’m kind of struggling to keep up with things (I really do suck at time management). Well I was expecting this… I really need to pull things together…

I plan to put myself on a book buying ban on the next couple of months (July-August) so that I can save enough money for the 35th Manila International Book Fair on September 17-21 and Best of Anime 2014 on September 20-21 (two crazy events with overlapping dates @_@). I’m pretty sure these aren’t enough to last until August but I’ll most likely borrow books from the school library and from a friend so that I can get by :3

Anyway, here’s my current book haul:


The Ocean at The End of the Lane. I’ve been meaning to read something by Neil Gaiman and when I finally had the chance to buy this, I decided to go for it!
Ignite Me. I read Shatter Me last week and it wasn’t exactly my fave story (or maybe romance… or whatever). I’ve been reading Unravel Me these past few days (yep, I’m a reallyyyyy sloooooow reader) and somehow I had my ups and downs moments but so far I’m enjoying it (since there was just soooo much love for both Kenji and Warner here). Hopefully Ignite Me will wrap this series nicely.
Downsiders. I really LOVE Neal Shusterman’s Unwind and Unwholly (I still haven’t gotten a copy of Unsouled soooo yeah…). I really wanted to read his Skinjacker Trilogy but I can’t find the complete books sooo I’ll set that aside from now. I saw Downsiders at the bookstore today and finally decided to grab it :3


Proxy. Proxy is a random pick for me. I’ve never heard of it and just decided to pick it because of the blurb and Marie Lu saying it was “off-the-charts amazing.” My favorite authors easily sways me (hahaha).
Being Friends with Boys.
This one has been in my TBR list for a long time now. I’ve mentally given up on being able to read this but surprise-surprise, I saw this today in the bookstore and decided to grab it. Hopefully I’ll like it.
The Silkworm.
I’ve been meaning to read this ever since I finished The Cuckoo’s Calling! This isn’t matching my The Cuckoo’s Calling edition BUT WHO CARES? I will NOT wait for a year just get matching editions.


Gypsy. This one is for a book tour soooo I really need to read this soon~

*             *             *

- Last Week on The Blacksheep Project -


This coming week will be my last week of buying… I only have a few more books in mind; hopefully I’ll be able to get them… Hopefully I’ll be able to get Lisi Harrison’s License to Spill this coming week…
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...