after Steins;Gate, here comes Robotics;Notes


According to AnimeNewsNetwork (ANN), Mr. Braun's daughter, Tennouji Nae (Yamamoto Ayano) will appear on Nitro+ and 5pb's new game called Robotics;Notes and is currently working as a young researcher for JAXA.

The new game will be released on June 28 AND an anime adaptation is set to air on October. I've gone through the plot and I don't find it in par with its prequel (I assume that this is 'cause Nae will be here though I think that they're not entirely connected) Steins;Gate.
 
2019, Divergence Ratio 1.048596. The near future, where a device popularly called the PokeCom, packaged with PhoneDroid OS, spreads, bringing the Augmented Reality world close to existence.

Chuuoutanegashima High School's Robot Research Club is in danger of losing its club status. Kaito Yashio, one of only two members, is only obsessed with robot fighting games, showing no interest in the Robo Club even in this situation. The reckless, useless club head, Akiho Senomiya, aims to complete a giant robot, struggling hard to avoid losing the club's status.

Then, one day, Kaito discovers the A.R. annotation that becomes the Kimishima Report. Written in that report is the indictment of someone named Kou Kimishima's conspiracy involving the world. -MAL

My thoughts on this? As a huge fan of Steins;Gate, I'm definitely up for this and I'm really excited for it. Looks like Fall is going to be interesting season given this series and the 3rd season of Bakuman. As of now I'm not really expecting so much from this series given plot BUT with a long way to go, I hope I can see some pretty convincing PVs. I'm pretty sure that this series will face huge expectations because of how great Steins;Gate was and how much people actually loved that series. Also, the fact that this series will be a noitaminA show, the more expectations is thrown into this show. Now I want to get to know the staff and the casts AND raise the expectations. xD

Official Website: click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...