Random Thoughts - Poll Result + Blogging Plans



Spring 2012 seasons starts this week and I am more than excited for this. I'll do my best to cover more shows than usual(:

Poll Result.
Yeah, there aren't really much votes and I expected that. BUT I sure was happy that quite a few people actually took the time to vote, I was actually think that no one will vote. Thanks(:

Kimi to Boku S2
  17 (53%)
Tsuritama
  15 (46%)
Zetman
  7 (21%)
Sankarea
  12 (37%)
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
  10 (31%)
Hyou-ka
  13 (40%)
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2
  5 (15%)
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead
  7 (21%)
Acchi Kocchi
  3 (9%)
Accel World
  6 (18%)
Nazo no Kanojo X
  5 (15%)
Hiiro no Kakera
  5 (15%)
Sakamichi no Apollon
  15 (46%)
Natsuiro Kiseki
  3 (9%)


Blogging Plans.
Yeah, I've somehow made my plans already as I mentioned last time. I'm currently fixed to surely covering 3 shows: Kimi to Boku S2, Sakamichi no Apollon and Hiiro no Kakera. I did said last time that I'd like to cover around 5 shows in minimum so the last slot will be decided on the first episodes of the anime I'll watch. The anime I've decided to watch this season can be found here and my current plan can be found here. I might cover more than 5 shows if I can manage since I would just like to write my thoughts on more anime (like what I do before starting this blog).

As for those that I'm considering for the last slot of my blogging list, I'm thinking about covering Tsuritama since it looks really interesting and has gotten a lot of votes on my poll. I'd like to see if I can cover 2 shows in a week day. As for Sankarea which came in next to Tsuritama, I still don't know since I'm not really that interested in covering this though I'm really into watching it. Other than Tsuritama, I'm considering: Nazo no Kanojo X, ZETMAN, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD, Hyouka and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.


Other than covering more anime, I've also invited my sister, gelleesh, to cover at least one anime if ever she'll find something that fits her interest this coming season. AND the anime that she has decided to cover is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD. She's not new to blogging but fairly new to anime blogging  (but she has written a quick impression on Ao no Exorcist) most especially to episodic posts - but she have read a couple of episode posts on one of my frequently visited blogs.

New Commenting System.
I was being random the other day and I thought of installing IntanseDebate + commentluv on my blog. It allows commenters to log-in through their wordpress account to comment or just simply enter the url of their blog then commentluv will allow you to feature your latest post from your blog.
If anything's going wrong with it or whatsoever, please do tell me(:

The Blacksheep Project Gallery.
I haven't formally introduced my gallery site which I decided to do since I opened a wordpress account and have no idea what to do with it. Anyway, I'll be posting here all the screenshots I'll be taking for the anime I'll be covering this coming season to save space on my blogger account. LOL. As of now, I've posted screenshots of Another, Gintama - 227, Kimi to Boku. - 01, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD - 01 and ZETMAN - 01. More will definitely be uploaded soon once the season goes on full swing! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...