Aku no Hana 04: I wonder what has gotten on Saeki's head.


Looks like things are getting more interesting.

Saeki's actions in here seems kind of off from what I'm expecting. Okay, she's being the perfect girl out there and playing nice and all. But the big question for me is her sudden approach on Kasuga. Of all times, I don't understand her timing of approach. Kasuga gets rumor after defending Nakamura, he went out to recollect himself, she approaches him and say he's nice to defend her. AFTER HE BURIED HIS FACE ON HER CHEST! ohgod, I wonder what'll be the outcome of this date.

Anyway, I don't know if I've been stupid all this time but this episode kind of bothered me of the thought that somehow Kasuga can actually just forget all about Nakamura because she doesn't exactly have any proof that he stole Saeki's gym clothes. Really. All she's saying is that she's going to make his life miserable if he doesn't abide by their contract. He could just throw the evidence away and go back to living his life normally. But I guess the problem in here simply lies on Kasuga's guilt. By being a pure kid, all his reasoning on the matter of Saeki, Nakamura and Saeki's gym clothes have been washed away.


As for Nakamura, I honestly just can't understand what she's thinking. I'm not exactly sure if she's interested in Kasuga and she's simply tormenting his life for amusement. I don't know if her thoughts are being blurred by her twisted nature that she can't even see that Kasuga's not like her. I wonder what came into her head and thought about making Kasuga wear Saeki's clothes… 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...