[STACKING THE SHELVES] this is my I'm-Not-Dead-Yet post

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

Soooooo this is my I’m-Not-Dead-Yet and I’m-just-busy-with-school post.

Yes, yes, yes. Let me explain first. I’ve been busy with school. I’m studying quite hard. Sleeping a bit late than usual. Doing a lot of conceptualizing. My Graphic Design class is using up my non-existing creative mind. My Non-Linear Editing class is kind of inspiring me to do a lot of shooting and video editing. My Photography class is motivating me to pursue my life long interest. Since I’m having these great classes, I’m thinking of starting up my portfolio blog (hopefully you guys will follow it as well).

ANYWAY, let me now proceed to my new books and manga :) These are the only books I bought since my last Stacking the Shelves post.

Hand-Lettering Ledge: A Practical Guide to Creating Serif, Script, Illustrated, Ornate, and Other Totally Original Hand-Drawn Styles. Oops. Long title. It’s a guide book. It inspires me but I really hope there were a lot more details on how to do things.
Horrorstör. First time I saw this on instagram, I thought it was furniture catalog until more people started posting it then I saw it. That thing on the picture frames. I’m aiming to write my own take on this book. Hopefully soon :)
Fateful. This book my Claudia Gray had been one of the books I’ve been eyeing. Really glad to finally get my hands on it.
Attack on Titan vols 6-7. Where vol5 left of was at the middle of the 57th expedition outside the wall. I’ve watched it on the anime but the manga really feels different. I’m also aiming to write a review for this series soon (maybe after I read these two volumes).
JUDGE vols 3-4. I ordered up to vol5 but it still hasn’t arrived so yeah… I reviewed the first two and they were being somehow being slow. But these two? They just picked up the pace. Very thrilling! I’m going to post a review over the week.
My Little Monster vols1-3. I ordered up to vol4 but yeah… same as JUDGE. I don’t read shoujo manga but I decided to try this one. It’s rom-com anyway… I’m eyeing another shoujo manga and the English translation is completely published by Viz . Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on it soon (it’s around 16vols long, any guesses?).


here're some extra  photos :)


*             *             *

I only have my midterm exams ahead. 5 written exam. 1 story board. 1 quick video editing. 1 2015 calendar layout. I’ll post reviews soon (I already have 2 reviews kept here in my laptop. Written around a week or two ago. LOL. I can’t believe I can’t even have the time to post them).


Recent Read.
JUDGE vol3-4 by Yoshiki Tonogai. Thrilling psychological seinen manga. Review to come soon!
Attack on Titan vols6-7 by Hajime Isayama. Really great volumes! I love this part of the story. If you haven’t read this manga, I suggest you do so! Really worth it :)
The Sham by Ellen Allen. An unforgettable story which kept me turning its page until I’ve read them all up! Review already up!
Current Read.
Monster High 3 by Lisi Harrison. The first book was fun. The second book was kind of less fun. This third book… crossing my fingers I’ll like it. I saw Clawdeen having a point of view here… but yeah, hopefully it won’t ruin things for me.
Next Read.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I’ve had this book for quite some time. Time to pick it up! :D
Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander. I have this book for review (book tour on January!). My mystery interest is growing and I have this good feeling that I’ll like this book :)


follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...