[Stacking the Shelves] I give up…

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

So this is the part where I just put my hands up and surrender to my suckish book buying ban. I’ve already put it down two times, I think… and this time, I think that there’s just no stopping it. I’m eyeing a few more books and I really, really want to stop myself from buying them.

This past week I went to the bookstore to get a friend a book for her birthday. I decided to get her Before I Fall because (1) she told me that she has been thinking about buying it back then, and (2) I think that it’s a book worth reading and should be read by everyone. I thought of getting her another book. I saw this book called The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis and decided that maybe this will be a good inspirational book to give her so I bought it. When I got home, I checked out reviews for this book and it was NOT received well so I decided not to give it to her anymore (sooo yeah, I’m adding it to my shelf).

While I’m at the bookstore, I saw Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (and I just finished Between Shades of Gray then and absolutely loved it!). It’s something I really, really, REALLY want to get my hands on just because Between Shades of Gray was epic good. So yeah, I gave in and bought it. It’s a third goodbye to my book buying ban (and I think that it’s about time I just really give up).

Also this week, I grabbed a copy of the Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.



*             *             *

Recent Read.
Finding Keepers by Kristi Strong. My review will be up in a few. It was a nice read. I love realistic stories that isn’t so romance centered(: sad this is that I didn’t feel immediately for Alyssa.
PROXY by Alex London. Fast-paced. Full of twists. Review will be up within the week (I hope). I really enjoyed it.
Current Read.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I’m enjoying it. It’s nicely written and it’s intriguing.
Will Soon Read.
Orenda by Ruth Silver. I haven’t started another ebook read. This will be next. It’s for review.
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. I wanted to read books I bought a few months back but I really just can’t wait to start with this one :3



follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...