[Stacking the Shelves] keeping up with my bookbuyingban

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.

I’m kind of eyeing on a few books from the bookstore when I last dropped by. I really, really don’t want to break my book buying ban but I’m really thinking of buying them this coming week. I suck. I’m giving in to my desires @__@

This week, I decided to borrow a book from the library just because I want to see something new in my shelf orr something different. ORR maybe I just really want to get my hands on a new book even though it’s not so new since it’s from the school library.

I saw a few books from the library which I’m pretty interested in reading but I decided to borrow this book which I was barely familiar with. I’ve seen it around goodreads but I never really cared about it until I really read through the blurb at the back…

TRASH is a novel set in the Philippines (where I live) and it depicts poverty. From what I’ve read so far, it does go about it as I’ve seen poverty in documentaries and news.
Orenda is a book that involves parallel universe thus I decided to pick it up. I remember coming across a book that involves dreams, doppelganger, and parallel universe but I completely forgot what book it was. The blurb sounds nice so hopefully I’ll enjoy this.
Dead Girl Walking is about a reaper. It’s a fantasy-romance story. The cover basically captured me then the blurb then I decided to pick it up. I’m an easily swayed kid.
Both Orenda and Dead Girl Walking are for review~~


*             *             *

Recently Finished: License to Spill by Lisi Harrison. A totally fun. There was a lot of character interaction and relationship developments. I was totally shipping Sheridan and Duffy. The ending was super intriguing. I really want the third book no!
Currently Reading: PROXY by Alex London. Kind of started rough for me. I was a bit lost in the beginning but I’m starting to get a hang of its world. There are still things that baffles me but I’m still in p60 so I’m giving it time.
TRASH by Andy Mulligan. Started rough as well. I was kind of bored at the beginning (or maybe I was just really tried and sleepy when I started this -__-). It’s starting to pick up pace but I’m still not getting sucked in.
Finding Keepers by Kristi Strong. I’m still at the first few pages. Alyssa has that oh-so dramatic life (and a not-so funny last name but she hates it). So far I’m not getting in to it but I’m giving it time as well…
Will Read Next: Orenda by Ruth Silver (for my ebook read) && We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (for my physical book read)…


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...