[Stacking the Shelves] My Lisi Harrison x Birthday Book Haul!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga’s Reviews.
I’ll just spill it out.

It’s my birthday today, August 4th!

I’m now 22yrs but I decided to go ahead and get these middlegrade Lisi Harrison books just because I love her so much (~ ・ω・)~ now I only have the last two books of ALPHAS to buy to complete all her series (well at least those completed series)! I’m kind of looking back to the last week’s Top Ten Tuesday. I have 23 Lisi books back then. Now I have 28! :D Gotta admit that Lisi’s an insta-buy author for me~~ on a sidenote, these are gifts to me from my dad because I’m still on a book buying ban~


I finally got the 2nd book of ALPHAS: Mover and Fakers. Now I need to reread ALPHAS but that’ll be for another time since I have more books pending to read (I haven’t even started with my last book haul).

I also got the entire Monster High series. I know, I know… I feel like a kid for buying this but really... I just want to read it. Maybe I can go buy a Monster High Doll to accompany it, lol (if you know what I mean)…


I’m not sure about writing reviews for these since they’re not really my usual read and they’re not really new books or recently published. They’ve been out there for like 3 or 4 or 5 years… but yeah, we’ll see :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...