[WEEKEND READS] Busy as Hell!


Hello,

When I don't post anything new, you know I'm busy. Why I don't have scheduled post is stupid of me. I'm generally lazy and most of the times I don't want to hassle myself in posting when I don't really feel like doing so. I have draft reviews and notes on the books I read so I don't really mind having them a bit late (so this is me making an excuse, hahaha).

I so glad to finally have the next few days off from several school works (except for writing a bit of my thesis' chapter 1) because of University Week. I'm really excited to get around reading a few books just because I won't have to work on some school stuff.
Eleanor & Park | Rainbow Rowell
Finished it a couple of days ago and I really LOVE the ending. It's one of those endings that makes you a tad bit sad yet at the same time makes you smile at those last few lines of the novel. I LOVE the development of Eleanor and Park's relationship - I like how they started off awkwardly then ended up helplessly in love with each other. It really gives off that coming-of-age feel especially on the romance aspect of the story.
Revealed (Rumors #2) | A.C. Arthur
I have such mixed emotions for this one. The revelation caught me off guard and I don't exactly know what to feel about it. It certainly was unexpected but seriously? Such reasons? Such twist? I should have expected it but I guess I always rule that possibility out whenever I read mystery novels. Review will be up soon.


UnSouled (Unwind #3) | Neal Shusterman
Just started it and I'm only a few pages up. I browsed the pages once I opened it and it seems that there are parts dedicated to Jason and Sonia Rheinschild. I bet it's for making the story more clear and perhaps to give a more reliable events on when unwinding started.
SAGA, vol 1 (Saga: Collected Editions #1) | Brian K. Vaughan (writer); Fiona Staples (artist)
Technically I'm just about to read it. I see this around a few times and it really piqued my interest. I know it may not exactly be my type of read but who knows? When a friend showed it to me and asked if I wanted to borrow and give it a try, I was like: why not?

Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) | Elise Kova
You know I'm a sucker for popular books. I see this a lot in the book blogosphere so I got really curious. High fantasy and magic aren't my usual read but after Throne of Glass, I'm really more than willing to try out the genre :) Hope this works out for me!
Nine Stories | J.D. Salinger
I don't know about this but maybe I just want to get this off my TBR shelf or I feel a bit obliged because a friend gave this to me.. and she's a wide and intellectual reader. This isn't exactly my type of read but I was like: sure, I guess. I really just hope I'd like it. Can anyone tell me what to expect from this one?



*             *             *
How about you guys, what books have you recently finished? What are you reading right now? How is it, are you enjoying it? What do you plan to read next?

let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...