JUNE BOOKHAUL

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie | Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge | The Ring & The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz (audiobook) | Contamination Boxed Set by T.W. Piperbrook | Last Train Home by Megan Nugen Isbell | Murder in the South of France by Susan Kiernan-Lewis | The Blemished by Sarah Dalton | Whispers in the Autumn by Trisha Leigh | In Between by Jenny B. Jones | The Woodlands by Lauren Nicolle Taylor | Clockwise by Elle Strauss | The Starborn Uprising by Jason D. Morrow | From the Wreckage by Michele G. Miller | The Cure by Stephanie Erickson | Bone Dry by Candy Vance | Unseen by Stephanie Erickson | Smile Now, Cry Later by Paul MacDonald | The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa | Dark Promise by Julia Crane | The Living by Matt dela Pena | The Wasteland Chronicles by Kyle West | Pawn by Ernie Lindsey | Past Dark by Tony Healey | Entangled by Nikki Jefford


Hello,

The entire month, my mind goes: must save. must not buy anything. must save. I really wanted to save but whenever we visit the bookstore, I always end up getting something. When I saw And Then There Were None in the bookstore and saw that it's only 280Php (around $6.99 dollars, the price said so at the back), I immediately grabbed it and never let go of it as I go around the bookstore. There were several books I wanted to get but I told myself I'll only buy one more. AND I was totally torn when I saw Cruel Beauty, A Little Something Different, and Every Last Promise. But yeah, Cruel Beauty won. It was supposed to be A Little Something Different but I was really concern about the price (ugh).

One of the random things I did this month is check out free kindle ebooks in Amazon and grab a whole lot of stuff just for the hell of it. It sounds really crazy I know... might do it this month as well, hahaha... AND audiosync continues this month (thus the Ring & the Crown, and a few more audiobooks). I literally just download anything that's for free, LOL.

{ FOR REVIEW }
Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall | Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper | Mama Cried by Talia Haven | Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa | Killer Jam by Karen MacInerney

*             *             *
Recent Read.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I read it or free on PulseIt and ended up realling loving it. Gonna get myself a copy soon :D
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg. LOVED IT TOO!!! Can't believe I didn't read it sooner!!
Current Read.
The Book of James by Ellen J. Green. Mystery but not yet interesting.. but I'm still around 10% or so.. soo I'm hoping it gets better.
Incendiary  by Chris Cleave. Dear Osama.... 
Next Read.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander. can't wait to read thiiiissss!!


follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...