[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Summer 2015 TBR


This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

I hate myself whenever I end up not following my set TBR list each month. The worse part is seeing the same books from last month's (and last-last month's) TBR to my new list. ugh. Then I'll tell myself, I'll surely read them this time around (I hope).

Incendiary by Chris Cleave. Birthday gift to me almost a year ago. I'm having my birthday again in just a couple of months and it's still here. Might as well pick it up already, yeah?
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I've been putting this on my TBR and I always end up NOT reading it. Sucks, I know. I didn't really enjoyed Anna Dressed in Blood as much as everyone else but I already both the second book, sooooo... I might as well read this sequel :P
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Same with Girl of Nightmares. This book has been seating on my shelf for more than a year already. I've read spoilers for the ending and I didn't enjoy Insurgent as much as everyone else. But since I already have this, I might as well read it. . .
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg. Gift from my younger sister. We were both really interested in the story and... I don't know... I just really feel like reading it already.
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. This book! I was totally, totally excited for this one! Might read this before everything else on this list.
The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis. Another random pick. I was looking at my shelf this past weekend thinking of another book to bring with me then I saw this. HA! I choose my next TBR books that way.

for my ebook reads. . .

A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander | Damage Done by Amanda Panitch | Descendants of the Rose by Juliette Harper | The Blemished by Sarah Dalton | Those Girls by Lauren Saft
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...