Tari Tari - 06 + 07


Sorry for the wait, I wasn't in the mood to write this last week because of certain reasons. And as regular readers would know, I'm losing motivation for TARI TARI but with the current state of things, I'm not entirely hoping something for this series but somehow, I'd say that it's getting a bit better for me.

Episode 6...
I've really been waiting for this episode and I guess I have to admit that I wasn't entirely disappointed. In fact with how this episode went, I actually come to somehow like this series. The build up of Wakana's character and story wasn't entirely all for nothing. Although I have to admit that I wasn't really moved with her story. I don't really have much to say in this episode but I do have to say that I like how Wakana had finally gone back to music :3 I'm really looking forward to the music that Wakana and her mother were suppose to make(:


Anyway, I don't really have much to say about this episode since nothing other than Wakana's story had caught my attention… oh and on a final note, Wien and Taichi's willingness to improve is funny :3

Episode 7
For some reasons, it feels like instead of a series about the entire 'Choir Club and Sometimes Badminton', it's more like about the drama of Konatsu, Sawa and Wakana. Of course I'm not disliking the series because of that and this won't be a post complaining about how much I'm getting tired of this show. In fact, despite the lack of development of Wien and Taichi, I've honestly liked the last couple of episodes.


With episode 6's further development on Wakana, I'm pretty happy that this time around, we're here developing on Sawa. During the first episode until episode 6, I feel that she was a side character but seeing how much we've seen of her in this episode, I've cone to appreciate her character. Actually, I was more moved in her story than of Wakana's. Sawa's story being one of those I'm-going-for-it-even-though-how-much-you-hate-me-for-it. Her spirit of actually becoming a mounted archer is one of things I really want to see.

Other than Sawa, I believe that we also had some developments on Wien. It may have been a typical drama over trying to think about the future but I do like how they showed Wien's uncertainty on what he's going to do after high school. Until now, Wien is still my favorite and he seems more like the character that would also smile in front of the crowd but when he's alone, he's practically having trouble over things such as what he would like to do in the future and such. He's pretty typical but I like him that way.

~again, sorry for all the delay… 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...