JUNE ROUNDUP (aka the reading slump month)

Hello,

June was a pretty disappointing reading month for me. I was only able to read TWO books: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard && Golden Son by Pierce Brown. I tried reading Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige and Mosquitoland by David Arnold but ended up holding them off. It took me a week each to finally give up! Ugh.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
*             *             *

On other things, uni starts this July. Which means me becoming busier (and lazier) than usual. Which also means lesser books to read. Which also means leaving my blog to rot for whoknowswhen. But of course I'll do my best to manage my time. I have several review obligations for July which means doubling my efforts not to procrastinate and manage my time.

Crossing my fingers for a good reading and blogging month ahead!

I haven't done another blog hopping but that'll happen in a few. I'm just finishing through my books. I'll drop by your blogs, friends. Just you wait :)

*             *             *

{ JUNE BOOK HAUL }
The Star-Touched Queen + a few ebooks
Plus, these ebooks I just got: The Spirit Tree by kathryn M. Hearst and Wild Whistling Blackbirds by Allen Kent (from Kindle Scout), Silver Shard by Betsy Streeter (from an invite by Light Messages Publishing through NetGalley), My Name is Milena Rokva by T.A. Maclagan (for a book tour. My review of Book 1: They Call Me Alexandra Gastone is here), and Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh (received from a giveaway hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl).

{ BOOKSTAGRAM }
    

June was a great month for me on bookstagram. I joined two bookstagram photo challenges and posted consistently throughout the month. Yay for me! Here're some of my photos (I'll definitely make this a monthly thing). Each photos are linked to its respective instagram posts. Follow me: @czai_ if you want to see more :D

{ MAY TBR }
My Name is Melana Rokva (Alexandra Gastone #2) by T.A. Maclagan | Silverwood (Silverwood #1) by Betsy Streeter | Five Roses by Alice Zorn | Shift (the Caelian Cycle #3) by Donnielle Tyner | Under My Skin by Laural Diamond

*             *             *

How about you guys, how was your June? 

let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...